Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Life: Let me Lay This Down... In Hyper Style...

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is the situation, I am going to be gone for 3 days. I am going to be on a citywide trip with a very low budget(under 20.000 HUF) to discover a little house at the end of the city. Just me, my mom and his guest, and my brother, and his girlfriend, and the guest's son. We won't have a laptop with Wireless connectivity so I'll come into my town the first and the third day and say hi to everyone.

    Well, sorry CBA, but had to done this!!
    (Check out the first message that CBA wrote in the original topic... ^^)

    This is indeed true, but I'm not gonna wanish...
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010"><font size="1">[ July 02, 2004 04:37 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font></font>

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 09:17 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alright, have fun.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thankz! lol I donno how I will survive three nights without net... ^^ XD

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank ya all! *cries* XD

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck in your trip

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thankz! Hey Wiseman, what was that illegal thing I wrote. I'm sure I wrote somethin' like that, but I just can't remember... really!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, forgot that. I'm just craaazy today. [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] Yoo see?

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 02, 2004 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im always too late &gt;_&gt;

    owell lata! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, see ya.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Enjoy your trip.

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What does "owella leta" means? I was suppose to be late from everything. I've slept in today, and now noone's here!! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] stupid sleepin! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •